Technology Innovation for Social GoodA 501(c)(3) corporation
A 501(c)(3) company dedicated to building sustainable, innovative and modernized ESG cottage manufacturing industries, creating accessibility programs, Healthcare systems, Digital literacy access programs, associated social structures and developing an entrepreneurship program charity for the underprivileged and persons with disability, with a global supply chain to guaranteed income through social impact investment and charity
- Dominican Republic
- South Africa
- United States of America
Seven Tenets of Communal Impact:
- Empower the underprivileged and persons with disability.
- Incite Self-Sustenance: Local enterprise, Supply chain innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- Enthuse Lawful Secure Societies: Job creation, Financial Security, Guaranteed Income, Life Opportunities.
- Health and disease control: Health initiatives, Global partners, Technology innovation.
- Building capacity, capability, and communal impetus bereft of Aid.
- Catalyzing Local Solutions: Anthropologically articulated “Value” for Sustainability.
- Universal Information, knowledge and digital literacy innovations.